My Blog List

Friday, April 30, 2010

A Catastrophe!!


For months I had been planning to go off to a vacation with my friends. We all had good ideas and finally decided to jet to France. So we packed our bags and left everything in order so when we came back we wouldn't have a mess. The Five of us headed off to the airport; I had to ride with my friend yanira in her environmentally friendly car, gas was still low. So we arrived LAX and saw few people going in and out. We thought maybe it’s early but what the hell lets go in before our flight leaves. We entered the airport and it was merely full, there were no lines to be waiting on. A tall security guard came towards us and said, "Sorry ladies but no flights are scheduled for a month". Of course we all got upset and asked why. He responded that there was not enough fuel to finally of the planes tanks. Our dreams of finally taking a picture in front of the Arc de Triomphe were shattered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment