My Blog List

Friday, April 30, 2010

Now I know what Demand & supply mean ^_^!!

Today as I woke up and as a usual day I thought of going out for a quick jog around the park. I tuned my iPod to its newly saved podcasts that a friend had downloaded for me. She told me there was a lot of important information that I should know like demand and supply. She had explained to me what Demand and Supply mean, but I decided to listen on. The voice briefly explained what demand was and it said, "Demand is all the different portions of a certain good or a service that people, "consumers", buy in all different prices. However, Supply is the ability of the producers to have goods and services at a different price in various marketplaces." As I started to stop in font of my house, I thought to myself, it feels good to learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment